Sunday 24 February 2013

My New Boots advantage card & haul!

 
Me again,
the other day my new Boots advantage card came in the post! I can't believe how excited i was over a silly piece of plastic, oh well...
 
 
For those that don't know what a Boots advantage card is, i'll explain : )
Basically it's a card and whenever you buy something from Boots they'll ask for your card, you give it them and then you gain points! You get 4 points for every pound you spend and one point is one penny! The best thing about it is that you can buy products with your points if you have enough! (so like a free product really)
 
 
So with my new advantage card, i thought i might aswell go and treat myself to a few new products..
Very recently i saw a review on Zoellas youtube channel all about high street/drugstore foundations and i liked the sound of the rimmel wake me up foundation... so i went and treated myself to it! : )
 

Rimmel wake me up foundation; £8.99
 
I bought it in the shade 100 ivory! It sounded really good how it has an 'anti-fatigue and radiant glow' and the it has my favourite colour lid so i knew i had to have it!! Also it had really nice packaging as it is glass and has quite an unusual shape aswell!
 
I also bought myself a new blusher...
 

 
How beautiful is the inprint in the blusher! I just love it! : )

 
I bought it in shade 04 trouble, which is this super pretty rose pink colour and has a gorgeous shimmer to it!

Collection blush; £2.99
 
I also treated myself to two new nail polishes...
The first one is this number 17 nail polish, i bought it because i really wanted a nude nail polish and i really like the colour of this one! It's in the colour 'forever' which is a really pretty nude!
 

17 lasting fix nail polish; £2.99
 
The second nail polish is this very edgey metalic grey, i think that it's a really nice polish and is a great to wear with a monochrome outfit! I bought the collection 60seconds in shade '50 all that jazz'!
Also it reminds me of galaxy print!

Collection 60seconds hot looks nail polish; £2.99
 
Oh i do love my make up to have orange packaging : ) heheh..
 
 
I hopefully should be doing a review on some of the products that i have bought lately! so keep an eye out for it, hehe : )
 
Toodlepip lovelys!
x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment